BES®4 Feature – Send Designs Wirelessly:
BES®4 Dream Edition™ Embroidery Lettering Software is a true innovation in embroidery lettering, monogramming & customization software. BES®4 is a full-featured desktop software that offers all the great features of BES®3, and more. Perfect for your lettering, monogramming, customization, and appliqué projects.
In this video, learn how to send designs wirelessly to your machine**. This feature allows you to transfer designs wirelessly from your PC to your embroidery machine with the BES®4 Dream Edition™.
**Which machines does this work with?
With included SD card: THE Dream Machine® Innov-ís XV8500D, THE Dream Machine® 2 Innov-ís XV8550D, Entrepreneur Pro X PR1050X
With included SD card and included USB adaptor: Entrepreneur® Pro PR1000e,
Entrepreneur® PR655, Persona PRS100, Quattro® 3 Trilogy Limited Edition Innov-ís 6750D, Quattro® 2 6700D, Quattro® NV6000D, DreamWeaver® XE VM6200D, DreamCreator® XE VM5100, DreamMaker® XE VE2200, Innov-is NQ3500D, Innov-ís NQ1400E, Innov-ís NS2750D, Innov-ís NS1150E
- Create beautiful lettering and monogramming wirelessly
- Transfer designs from your PC to a list of capable machines
- Transfer designs from your PC to BES®4 Cloud to access while on-the-go
Some features you will learn in this video:
- How to set up the included machine card.
- How to wirelessly send designs to your machine.
- Where to find the design you have wirelessly sent.
You can now create designs with PC software and transfer them directly to your machine or save them to a USB Stick. You can also edit your designs from your PC or Mac laptop, tablet or mobile device with the simplified version of BES®4 on www.bescloud.co and so much more!
Products in this video
Be sure to stop back for more How-to Videos on using the BES®4 Dream Edition™ Embroidery Lettering Software.
- To learn how to install the BES®4 Dream Edition™ Software, visit this post.
- To learn about Alpha Mapping in the BES®4 Dream Edition™ Software, visit this post.